We are celebrating hitting 50 episodes on the podcast with our BIG take homes from FBA podcasts number 16 up to 31.
There are some real gems in there so if you want to dive deeper, click on the links below and if you have any friends or colleagues in the industry that might benefit, please do share.
In this podcast, we recap episodes 16 through to 31.
- Ross Campbell on collaboration
- Email Marketing
- Noel Nocciollo, fitness consultant part 1
- Noel part – don’t hurry the important stuff
- Tips on Instagram marketing
- Jake Anderson on why you must have a strong sales process
- 7 tips for boutique studios to stand out
- Hong Kong’s ‘Kettlebell Guy’: How Muk carved out his niche
- Top 5 tips for hiring and recruitment
- Alex De Fina on running his HK gym remotely from Phuket
- Alex De Fina on building a team and community
- Jack interviewed on the Future of Fitness Podcast
- Eric Malzone on client retention
- Finding the right location for your fitness business
- Rich Hutson of Chi Fitness and FIRE in KL
- Rich Hutson on sales (highly recommended)