In the last of our birthday celebrations, we look at episodes 32-48 and recap the BIG take homes from each episode.
You’ll learn a lot from this episode alone, but if you want to learn more about any particular topic, revisit the podcast in question.
Here are links to episodes 32-48…
- 7 Common Fitness Business Mistakes
- An inspirational take home over the science with Bobby Cappuccio
- Part 2 with Bobby – Don’t fire your clients
- Looking at emerging markets in Asia
- Fitness Technology in Asia with Mike Beeney of MyZone
- Q&A Session: Instagram or Facebook?
- Premium personal training in HK and Singapore
- Find the right business partner and build the right relationship
- The Guavapass StartUp journey with Emma Harris
- Asia’s first aqua bag boxing studio
- Indoor cycling in Asia with Noel Nocciolo
- Content ideas for fitbiz social media
- Doing business in Asia with Stuary Jay Raj
- Common business mistakes in Asia
- Fitness marketing to stay clear of!
- Tracy Minnoch-Nuku of FIRE
- Women in fitness in Asia and creating Rockstar coaches