Ultimate Performance is one of the worldwide industry leaders in personal training with private gyms in the UK, Spain, the US, Australia and Dubai. Chris heads their Singapore and HK gyms so it was kind of him to share his insights into the markets here and how he’s built successful branches of their model in the region.
In this episode we discuss…
- How Ultimate Performance coaches are incentivized by a unique model: results, not sales
- How Ultimate Performance’s career platform is pivotal to their success
- Why staff retention is so important
- How to maintain a strong culture and atmosphere with 40 coaches
- Ongoing education, training and mentorship
- Recruitment: What UP look for in new coaches
- How the Singapore market has developed over the last few years
- When you’re successful you’re always recruiting
- Differences between HK and SG markets
- How do you know if a market is ready for a high-end premium service?