In part 2 of our interview with Emma Harris, formerly of Asia’s fitness tech startup Guavapass, we talk about ClassPass entering the Asian market, their acquisition of GuavaPass and the lessons learned from Emma’s startup journey.
We also touch on Emma’s foray into studio creation and management, after she opened STILL, Singapore’s first aqua bag boxing studio which started a huge trend there.
- “You should always be on your toes in business”
- The mood in the Guavapass camp when ClassPass entered the market
- Lessons learned from the Guavapass journey
- The team behind the product is so important
- Setting up Singapore’s first aqua bag boxing studio, STILL
- Creating a ‘co-wellness’ space in Singapore
- Playing around with fusion concepts
- Emma’s new fitness startup venture in Miami
- Setting up in the US vs setting up in Singapore