Jack sits down with Linda to talk about what it takes to build Asia’s leading homegrown barre brand, WeBarre, and the inspiration and story behind the brand.
Every boutique studio owner will take some big lessons from today’s episode on branding, recruitment, training and even how to get the most out of millennials.
- Transition from corporate life into entrepreneur and studio owner
- Branding: “the fun part”
- Writing their purpose and values before they did anything else
- Setting up a strong business partnership between founders
- Building a team that set WeBarre up for scaling
- Local and international expansion
- Getting the most out of millennials
- Understanding personality types for the best working environment
- Hire slow, trust your instincts
- How to build strong internal and external culture