Sales are the backbone of any fitness business and a focus on selling right needs time and attention if you’re to succeed.
If you ever say you don’t like selling or the product sells itself, you are doing your clients, your community and your business a big disservice.
In this podcast, Rich Huston of Chi Fitness and FIRE Fitness highlights why it’s so important and how to do it right.
In this episode we discuss:
- What’s a great sale?
- Why you have to believe in what you’re selling
- Why following up after the sale is so important
- Create trust and emotion
- The role of scripts in sales
- Can selling be taught?
- Why everything counts: first impressions, body language
- Rich’s quick tips to improve your selling