Jack talks to Owen Bowling of FourD Media on why video marketing is king and your best options if you’re on a tight budget, or if you’ve got unlimited funds.
Owen is great at breaking down marketing principles in an easy to understand and powerful way which makes for an interview with lots of actionable take homes.
- Starting a video content agency for the fitness industry
- Why video marketing is king now
- What format you should use
- Why telling a personal story is so important
- A format you can use for a story video
- The marketing mistake we make a lot in the fitness industry
- How you can start with video marketing without breaking the bank
- Engage your customers before showing them the offer
- What you can do for video marketing if the sky is the limit
Welcome back to the Fitness Business Asia podcast. I am your host Jack Thomas and for today’s episode we are welcoming back Owen Bowling of FourD Media for a talk about all things video marketing.
If you haven’t heard part 1 of our interview, I strongly recommend you go right back to episode 56 to hear more about Owen’s story and how he’s launched 3 businesses in the wellness space.
Owen has been an active speaker recently at some of the biggest events in fitness and he’s great at breaking down marketing principles in a way that’s easy to digest and understand.
FourD Media has been doing some excellent work with some of the biggest names in fitness, helping them develop top notch video content and marketing strategies, so he’s the perfect person to talk to on this.
Ladies and gents, here is Owen Bowling of FourD Media…
That wraps up part 2 of our chat with Owen Bowling. If you gained something from this episode there’s a couple of things you can do to support:
- Send this podcast to anyone who needs a little help or inspiration when it comes to video marketing. I’m sure they’ll appreciate it and it will help us in our mission to raise the standards of the fitness industry in Asia
- Please leave us a review on itunes if you’re listening on that platform. It really really helps itunes know that we’re putting out good stuff and they will put it in front of more peopleThanks in advance for helping out. You can always reach out to me through LinkedIn if you’d like to connect. The link is in the episode notes and if you add me please leave a little note letting me know you’re a listener of the podcast.
That’s it guys, it’s a pleasure as always and we’ll catch you next week on the Fitness Business Asia podcast.